Springfield XDM 9mm OSP Giveaway
Official Rules – THE SPRINGFIELD ARMORY XDM OSP PISTOL GIVEAWAY.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
BY ENTERING THIS GIVEAWAY YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ARE SUBSCRIBING TO THE FOLLOWING SPONSOR EMAIL NEWSLETTERS:
GUNWINNER.COM, SPRINGFIELD ARMORY, OPTICSFREAK.COM, ON TARGET MAGAZINE, GAT DAILY.
Users must continue to be subscribed to ALL newsletters throughout contest period to be eligible to win a prize. If a winner is drawn that has unsubscribed during the promotional period, that winner will be disqualified.
Important: Please read these Official Rules before entering this online Promotion (the “Promotion”). By entering this online Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
1. Eligibility. PROMOTION VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PROMOTION OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND WASHINGTON, D.C. WHO ARE OVER THE AGE OF 21 AND ELIGIBLE TO OWN THIS FIREARM IN THEIR JURISDICTION. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND GUNWINNER.COM, SPRINGFIELD ARMORY, OPTICSFREAK.COM, ON TARGET MAGAZINE, GAT DAILY (“SPONSORS”) RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD THE PRIZE TO YOU.
To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsors in the manner and format described below. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. No more than two unique entrants per household. If any entrant is found to have used multiple or different accounts, or other applicable accounts to submit more entries, such entrant will be disqualified. Users must continue to be subscribed to Sponsor Email Newsletters to be eligible to win prize.
2. Disclaimer. Sponsors, Facebook, Inc., all participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsors or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
3. Promotion Period. The Promotion starts at 12:00 a.m. (all times Arizona Time) on January 3rd, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on February 28th, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period and meet other requirements in these Official Rules to be eligible to win a prize. Drawing will be held March 6th, 2017.
4. Prize. One “Grand Prize” winner will receive a Springfield Armory XDM OSP 9mm Pistol with Vortex Optic. Approximate retail value of $979.
The Springfield Armory XDM OSP 9mm Pistol prize will ship (from the manufacturer) to an FFL of the winner’s choosing for completion of the lawful transfer.
5. Odds; Taxes; Etc. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. If the prize is returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within 5 days after delivery of notification, it will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. The prize is not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges for the prize will be permitted, except that Sponsors reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for the prize. Limit one prize per household or address. The prize is awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
6. Identity of Entrant. In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
7. How to Enter. All entry options can be found at http://gunwinner.com/contest
All requested information must be provided for your entry to be valid. Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. All entrants and entries are subject to verification by Sponsors. By entering the Promotion, you consent to being placed on the sponsors email mailing lists for promotional and other purposes.
8. Promotion Rules. The prize winner will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries on or about March 6th, 2017. The potential winner will be notified by e-mail within 30 days of the drawing. To claim a prize, the potential winner must follow the instructions contained in their notification within 30 days. Failure to complete these instructions will result in the forfeiture of prize. Once the winner is verified the winner will receive the prize in approximately 60 days.
9. No Facebook Endorsement. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc. You understand that by participating, you are providing your information to Sponsors, not to Facebook. You understand that by using and interacting with www.facebook.com, you are subject to the terms, conditions, and policies that govern the use of www.facebook.com. You should therefore review the applicable terms and policies for www.facebook.com, including privacy and data gathering practices, before using or interacting with Facebook.
10. General Release. By entering the Promotion, you release Sponsors and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
11. Selection of Prize. Actual model, color, size and features of the items in the prize pack awarded will be selected by Sponsors in its sole discretion and may vary from photos used in print, electronic, or online advertising, including the Sponsors web site.
12. Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Promotion constitutes permission to use winner’s name, avatar, Facebook name, social media handles, hometown, persona, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, the winner may be required to execute consent to the use of their name, avatar, Facebook name, social media handles, hometown, persona, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
13. Affidavit & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, the winner will be required to execute and deliver to Sponsors a signed affidavit of eligibility and acceptance of these Official Rules and release of liability, and any other legal, regulatory, or tax-related documents required by Sponsors in its sole discretion.
14. Winner List; Rules Request. For a copy of the winner list, go to http://gunwinner.com/contest to obtain a copy of these rules, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsors at the address listed below.
4400 N. Scottsdale Rd. STE 9-285
Scottsdale, AZ. 85251
15. Intellectual Property Notice.
Gun Winner is a trademark of Shot Culture, Inc. The Promotion and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2017 by Shot Culture, Inc. All rights reserved.
16. Sponsors may change, modify, adjust, or add rules at any time during promotional period or thereafter.
17. Miscellaneous. In the event a new law or legislation goes into effect that will make this firearm illegal, sponsors may distribute a cash prize for the “dealer” cost of the prize. The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Arizona. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsors, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsors reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant’s participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Sponsors otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsors, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion. Sponsors reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Promotion, please e-mail them to email@example.com or send written questions to the address listed below, Attn: GunWinner.com 4400 N. Scottsdale Rd. STE9-285. Scottsdale, AZ. 85251